Monday 21 November 2011

So.. Let's get back into it.


Yeah, I do still exist. I've just not been blogging much. Fact is that i've not been downloading stuff which can be re-uploaded. Well i have been downloading but it's mainly been Oasis DVD's, Not as simple to get re-uploaded! Quite a lot has happend, in the Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Liam Gallagher/Beady Eye World since July when the last post was! I'm going to try and get back into this as much as possible. I've got a lot of links saved which i need to re-download as i've got a new laptop. So if i find anything worth sharing,I'll put it on the blog! I'll possibly look at getting a Twitter account set up for the blog and then use it to say that the blog has been updated!

Another Note, No Official released stuff. I'll share gigs,sessions,demos and videos. There also will be posts deleted, as links have been deleted in the posts. I'm also going to put a new template design into the post.

Live Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment